Volunteer at Inspiration Ranch
Volunteers are a vital part of making our programs available to the community; from admininsitrative support, side walking, committee members, to ranch chores, every volunteer plays a valuable part in the mission of Inspiration Ranch. We are always looking for passionate volunteers that are committed to changing the lives of our clients and supporting our operations. Volunteering at Panther Creek Inspiration Ranch makes a difference in the lives of our riders and their families; it also makes a difference in the lives of our volunteers and impacts our community. For more information, please email our volunteer coordinator Anne at: Volunteering@InspirationRanch.org.
Each therapeutic riding class requires between 1-3 volunteers to assist each client during their lesson, and to ensure a safe environment.
- Side Walkers provide support and assistance for riders, aiding the instructor in lesson activities
- Horse Leaders groom and tack horses as well as lead them during therapeutic riding lessons
We also have opportunities outside of the arena:
- Administrators/Data Entry volunteers offer much needed assistance and can often volunteer from home
- Committee Member opportunities exist on projects assisting in Communications, Special Events, etc.
- Chores volunteers can help with general maintenance of the ranch, for example: cleaning stalls and equipment, watering, sweeping, lawn work, etc.
- Service project groups help us to maintain the Ranch by providing clean up and landscaping efforts, painting, or building and refurbishing equipment
We are a growing Ranch - volunteers are critical to our daily operations and event planning.
- Minimum age of 15 in order to work with clients
- Must be able to attend initial volunteer training and ongoing training, if required
- Able to walk for up to 45 minutes (indoors/outdoors) on uneven surfaces, with short periods of jogging
- Able to work as a team and be flexible to changes
- Clean background check
- A great way to spend your time and meet new people
- A healthy, physical activity
- A positive bonding activity for families or civic, corporate or church groups
- A safe extra-curricular activity for teens
- A great way to strengthen our community
Please contact Anne at: Volunteering@InspirationRanch.org for all volunteer opportunities